Professional treatment system that restores the original protection of metal facades on industrial buildings to minimize long-term surface erosion.
COROSAN® is a water-based coating for metal surfaces such as facades of industrial buildings. It has been scientifically developed by chemists with many decades of experience following the latest technological research. The treatment protects against erosion of the surface repels water and is very resistant to rain, frost, sun, etc.
Why restore metal facades with COROSAN® ?
- Minimizes surface erosion
- Restores the original protection of metal facades
- Gives industrial buildings a fantastic aesthetic
- Quick installation
- More economic than replacement of metal panels
COROSAN® is composed of carefully selected pigments. Thanks to its extreme adherence capacity it provides maximum protection to metal facades. COROSAN® transforms the appearance of dirty and unattractive metal facades in clean and aesthetic industrial buildings.
COROSAN® has been designed with microFORMULA® technology, which allows penetration after triggering a much faster and more complete reaction in a metal support.
- DIN EN ISO 53504 - Elongation at break
- DIN EN ISO 7783-2 - Water vapour transmission
- DIN EN ISO 1062/3 - Water permeability
- DIN EN ISO 4624 - Pull off test for adhesion
Will not crack or peel, will remain flexible, colour stable and offer surface protection for over 10 years.
COROSAN® Metal Primer is a water-soluble primer based on modified acrylic dispersions. It has been developed specifically for COROSAN® metal facade coatings and has a strengthening effect and high penetration depth.
For more information about oru primer see technical information below or contact a specialist.